Monday, May 11, 2009

Anniversary


Without any mystifying: I became an RKC one year ago. Thanks to everyone who contributed (are or will be contributing :-)), to those I could train since then, I trained with, and I continually learn from :-)My training yesterday – maybe inspired by the anniversary? ;-) – I reached some breakthrough: 2x2 fully regular (!) military pressw @ 20 kg; 4 right handed and 3 left handed full OK BUP @ 16 kg, 3x3-3 pistol @ 12 kg, pistol with left leg without KB, single legged BUP @ 12 kg with right J (Videos to follow hopefully soon…)
And what I was very happy about: Kata made her first successful windmills @ 20 kg, first try successful bent press @20 kg, many BUP @ 12 kg (first time, too), single legged presses :-D. It was great having such a motivated training partner!

JM
3x3-3 pistol @ 12 kg
1 pistol without KB
(left)
5x1-1 bottom up press @ 16 kg
5-5 floor press @ 16 kg
4x2-2 clean&press @ 20 kg
(left 2, right 1 push press)
8x3-3 single legged military press @ 16 kg
1 single legged bottom up press @ 12 kg
(right)
Stretch

No comments: