Monday, August 3, 2009

Update


Long time elapsed since my last blogspot... Training went on continuously, but some things happened in the meantime - a short summary:
- a little heart problem of mine was identified, thank God it causes no problems now for awhile and no medicaments are needed any more, either,
- I made my recovery training sessions for strength and lately changed for VO2 max based on the excellent book of Kenneth Jay, Master RKC,
- We had a really successful TGU&KGB workshop with Ervin (see former blogspot with video),
- I was asked to demonstrate KB training at the Physical Education College, trainers course - they seemed to like it,


- We went to climb again, and will be off to the Dolomites in a week :-),

- We have been invited to assist at the Budapest RKC cert in August :-),

- Monti won her third Hungaria Prima Junior title in exhibitions and became a Hungaria Junior Champion :-)



From now on, I am going to continue blogging regularly again...

No comments: