Thursday, July 3, 2008

Being tired…



…has different levels. After having a though day at the office I usually can’t wait to get home and do a great KB workout that purges my mind and helps to switch to private life (besides, supports deep sleep). If a bit physical fatigue from other activities emerges you can still scale your workout and (quoting Brett) adjust your volume – KB training is a daily balancing tool for me. Of course I have resting days with only yoga, as well, but these are not generated by fatigue but reasonable planning. However, yesterday I was mentally exhausted to a level – supported by very short sleeps during the last week due to moving to our new home – that it would have been dangerous to lift a kettlebell. Thus I went straight to bed and fell asleep. Through being devoted to KB training skipping the training last night was the right decision.


Never forget: do not even attempt to make your workout if your mental focus is missing!

No comments: