Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update


Holiday
We climbed the Frendo Spur in Chamonix.


Further photos are here.
Unfortunately, besides this climb we did not have luck with the weather thus we went to Martingny to the Saint Bernard Museum and to the Saint Bernard Monastery.

More pictures here and here.
Finally on the way home we climbed the route Nix für Suderer (VI) in Austria.



Moving in
After long battles yesterday night was the first time to sleep in the new flat. There is still a lot to do but you can already live in and we are very happy :-)

Kettlebell
After the holidays during moving in I tried to workout if possible, succeeded every two-three days, otherwise exercising consisted of packing, cleaning, planting. I will collect my notes on the workouts but I say in advance they will not be complete… However, there is news: although not as an ordinary military press yet but with a sligth help of the hip from the side (just like at the see-saw press) but I can clean&press the 20 kg kettlebell some times! :-) I work hard to achive the proper military press by the end of the summer :-D

Monti
Tomorrow is the day: we bring our puppy home!



No comments: