Monday, August 25, 2008

Confession of a "victim" :-)


An active daddy who has chosen private training under RKC-supervision, training schedule and consultation starts his third week according to the training schedule and wrote this confession:


"The consequences of kettlebell training for me, or munitions for the blog... ;-)
- I start standing on both feet :)
- interesting observation: nowadays I start almost each movement from the hip
- slowly I have to narrow my belt by one hole... :)
- today we went for a walk, I took my daughter with the bike (+20 kg with the seat). I twisted up the slope being so far a gruesome work quite comfortably. This having had no opportunity for biking in the last two weeks but I had three KB trainings a week.

OK, I know you are not surprised. As time passes by, nor am I... :-) All the same, I invented two negative side-effetcs, as well:
- Dependency. I train every second day, by the end of the resting day absinence phenomenon symptoms emerge.
- For some reason at our present home the ceiling at the staircase is very low. Now I knock it with my head triple as often as I used to... :-)

The second problem will be solved soon. But I am really worried about the first, I have the feeling it is going to be worse..."

I am very proud of Peter; no one should think it is just the wonder of kettlebell - willingness and endurance are requested, too. At least, until the dependency emerges... :-)

No comments: