Monday, March 2, 2009

Some update...


On February 20, Friday, I drove 240 km in darkness and snowing. Besides becoming tired mentally it felt quite inconfortably to sit behind the wheet, thus: SMR! After 30-40 minutes life functions came back to my body. In case you drive a long distance you certainly should have a massage roller with you!
Sunday I drove the same track back, but before SMR I had a big walk with Monti and some swings:
JM
10 deadlift @ 24 kg
5x20 swing @ 24 kg
Stretching
SMR
Monday, February 23, was a planned rest day and Tuesday a forced one – I had a lot of work and a brutal headache, which could not be helped by 1,5 hour of walking the dog on fresh air, either. At the class Ervin substituted me, he said the guys were good :-)
Whereas I did not fully recover by Wednesday, no ballistics played:

JM
5-5 one-handed deadlift @ 16 kg
5-5 clean&bent press @ 16 kg
5-5 clean&military press @ 16 kg
5-5 windmill @ 16 kg
5-5 low windmill @ 24 kg
5-5 single legged deadlift with one hand @ 24 kg
5-5 single legged deadlift with two hands @ 24 kg
Stretching
SMR

No comments: