Saturday, March 21, 2009

Special Guest Stars


My class and the hard core of Ervin’s class had a special experience on Thursday: Peter Lakatos, RKC II, Team Leader accepted the invitation and he hold the training. I do not think it necessary to introduce Peter, but I want to tell that I do not only respect him very much for his excellent technical knowledge but at least the same for the way he can transmit this to the victims.
Belonging to those lucky ones who started kettlebell at Peter, I thought the class deserves to experience at least once who we owe our thanks for having introduced KBs to Hungary and to understand why I – and the other RKCs – regard Peter as absolute icon and role model.
Peter „brought along” Ferenc Csiky, RKC, FMS and SMR advisor to assist – that means, Feri helped to detect the problems. Thanks to his presence I used the opportunity and joined the class in training (who would have been so fool to miss it?!) J As agreed, the menu was bent press and pistol. It was utmost efficient, we received practical guidance with exercising not being relaxation, as well, but I have to praise the workout, too.
The awesome in Peter is that he has a simple solution – like Ooops! Really! – for everything. E.g. I could do the pistol so far only with my left leg. Peter has shown a preliminary exercise, I did it three times and after that – and since then – I can make the right leg pistol, as well!
That the guys did feel the honor was proved by the fact that the conversation with Peter and Feri after the class lasted further one and a half hour and the company parted very slowly (I do not want to say that they were listened to in respectful silence, but nearby…)

The workout was the following (do as many sets as you like – we had time for two, without any break):
2-2 bent press
10-10 snatch
5 goblet squat
25 swing
Peter, Feri, thank you very much again!

No comments: