Monday, September 8, 2008

Update


Last Thursday I taught the swing and the clean&press at Ervin’s class to two beginners. We touched the breathing behind the shield and tension, as well, they took it up well and made good job and progress. Meanwhile I did some exercises a’ GTG but of course I concentrated on the victims.

Friday evening belonged to Monti: we walked her long and played with her. Saturday morning we accompanied Ervin to the start of the power hiking tour BEAC MAXI (110 km) and made big walk in the forest. Here is a picture but I do not dare to publish photos on little Monti after she discovered a great muddy plash… I had to bath her twice to turn the swamp monster into our puppy again… Well, she was not happy – but fortunately the power is with me :-)


In the evening I had a private client (TGU’a’Doc), and talking about TGU, my preparation workout was dominated by it as framework:

JM

2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
10 deadlift @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
5-5 clean&press @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
5-5 lat pull @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
5-5 bent press @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
5-5 front squat @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
5-5 windmill @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
10-10 Russian twist @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
10-10 snatch @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg
20 swing @ 16 kg
2-2 TGU @ 16 kg

Stretching

Yesterday I assisted at the mountaineering class from 8:00 a.m until 5:30 p.m. Young people are enthusiastic and Jeno, the senior trainer is ingenious, I learnt from him a lot and we could cooperate well. Afterwards I walked Monti and made a small class with Ervin. Another busy week has passed.


No comments: