Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update


The past week was somewhat busy I could hardly blog a minute.

Events worth mentioning besides work:

Weekend: I assisted on both days within the framework of Excelsior Mountaineering Club, with Jenő Szűcs, senior trainer. I am proud to have the possibility to learn from Jenő and I am proud of the guys who are moving more and more skilled on the rock and picking up the pace of binding knots with one hand and particularly that they support each other and make a cheerful team! I enclose a jolly rappelling photo, you can watch more here.


Monday:


JM
5x10 deadlift-10 swing @ 24 kg
Stretching


I held the first training for the class on Tuesday – they are enthusiastic and made great progress in learning the swing! I am pretty sure they will make a great team :-) – and cooperated at the evening class of Ervin with regard to the welcome big number of participants. I cannot but praise them again: the advanced victims are tough, they are working hard style, less and less trouble shooting is necessary and if you signalize some trouble they correct and pay attention to it afterwards! The beginners are enthusiastic, determined and swing better and better – of course, having an RKC like Ervin it could not be other.


Wednesday night:

JM
10x20 swing @ 24 kg
I laid on my stomach after the 10th set trying to breathe. Monti misinterpreted the situation and jumped on my back, signalizing that she was ready for some wrestling :-) Finally she left me do the stretching after having promised her a patting and playing when I have finished…



Afterwards, in short terms
:

- great second training with the class (TGU a’Doc!),
- my brother got married :-),
- climbing training in the rain throughout the weekend in Austria,
- Monti is just loving the woods in the mountains,
- today is the third training with the class :-),
- I received the official invitation to assist at the RKC Budapest, 3-4-5 October!

Whereas our kettlebell reserves at home are somewhat spare lately, I asked Ervin to design for me a training schedule for 12 and 24 kg. Lucky enough to have another RKC (and what a great one!!!) close at hand! To design a training schedule for yourself is much more difficult than for others… I am looking forward to the outcome :-)

No comments: