Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blown by the whirlwind…


From last Friday up to yesterday I had so much to do that I could not train at the weekend at all, sometimes it was a heroic step to find my bed and could sleep only 3,5 or 4 hours (7 hours were PR). Monday I learnt that „not to eat 2 hours before training” does not mean not to eat 10 hours before training is good… The trouble was that I could not guess when it comes to the workout at last, so I did not eat but something dropped in constantly. Finally I could start at 23:00 p.m, made the warm-up, two cps ladders with 16 kg up to 4 and then everything became dizzy…
Ordinary training again yesterday, I tried to catch up the rhythm cautiously.
Monday
JM
2x1-2-3-4 clean-press-saw ladder (l, r) @ 16 kg
Tiger Tail

Tuesday
JM
6x3-3 single legged military press @ 16 kg
8x3-3 BUP @ 12 kg
5x1-1 pistol @ 12 kg
3x5-5 windmill @ 16 kg
Stretching

No comments: