Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wednesday, April 22


JM

6X3-3 single legged military press @16 kg
4x2-2 clean&press @ 20 kg
5x3-3 BUP @ 12 kg
SMR, Tiger Tail

The single legged presses were great and felt great. Clean&press with 20 kg still mixed: 5 push press with left, 4 push press with right, one absolute OK with right, the rest with hip help. After the BUP I felt that the left shoulder blade levator muscle (musculus levator scapulae) is not perfect. I treated it with SMR, much Tiger Tail and Flector Plaster for the night. In the morning I woke up that it hurt but surprisingliy after getting up I did not feel any restriction in the movements and the pain lessened, too. Strange – feels as if connected with my fingers, all the same, there is some nasty knot in the muscle. I will ask Feri. Of course, a recovery workout will follow and much SMR, Tiger Tail even during the day.

No comments: