Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
May 11, 2008 was a fundamental date in my life: after three hard but fantastic days I became an RKC, kettlebell instructor.
I would like to thank:
- Peter Lakatos, who has „imported” the kettlebell to Hungary, started to train me and prepared us for the RKC course,
- Tamas Mari and Ervin Toth for the hard trainings yet of good cheer and for the useful tips,
- Gabi Katschthaler for her blog and for the useful and mutually heartening virtual discussions during the preparation (and since then),
- all training partners for keeping the fingers crossed for me,
- Pavel, John DuCane, Dr. Mark Cheng, Kenneth Jay, Tommy Bloom and the Hungarian RKC-s for the excellent education, for pressing the pace and for the encouragement,
- the other participants (Go Team Cheng!) for the joint suffering and experiences!
I suppose the approximately one year and a half since when kettlebell forms an intensive part of my life and the three days of the course offer a good start-up but the practical process of becoming an RKC is just beginning now and maybe never ends. In this blog I would like to follow the steps of this process, my thoughts concerning training and welcome constructive criticism. The power of kettlebell to you! :-)

No comments: